ExternalSensor reads socket for Vitotronic® protocol data of Viessmann heat pumps.
To use this application a communication device (a serial-wifi adapter) will be needed that presents the data read from standard serial RS232 port [of the Viessmann heat pump] to a network socket.
- Reads and displays heating inlet and outlet temperature at the heat pump.
- Reads and displays air inlet and outlet temperature at the heat pump.
- Reads and displays outdoor temperature.
- Reads and displays hot water temperature.
- Reads and displays status of the compressor, the heat and hot water circuit pump.
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit units.
- English, German and Hungarian language support.
Currently supporting Viessmann heat-pump typeID 2049 (source/more info: http://openv.wikispaces.com)
ExternalSensor is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-22. The program can be installed on Android.
ExternalSensor (version 0.0.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.